Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Storyteller




My son has an imagination that is boundless. Family and friends are often shocked by it. He is a storyteller, and has been since before he was two. He has such a way with words that sometimes I forget that he is only just turning 4.

He tells me stories about Volcanoes, Robots, Evil fire breathing dinosaurs, trips to Egypt, his Super Powers(Super strength, flight and super gadgets), Trains, and of course tales about when he was little.

His favorite toys are costumes and he runs around the house narrating his story as he goes. I usually get to be a robot, a conductor or Super Mommy. Daddy is usually the villain. Muwahahaha!

Recently he has expressed a desire to make movies with Daddy's video camera. I think I know what our summer is going to be spent doing.

1 comment:

Sean Wraight said...

Great post Liz.

You are lucky to have a son with a vivid imagination. I have one too... Twelve now and still impresses me everyday.

(Of course he drives me crazy once in a while too.)

Love the pictures.

s