Saturday, May 23, 2009

Artfest

Ay me! Today is Artfest in P-town and it's a day I've been looking forward to for the last few weeks. I even considered participating myself but there wasn't the time to make enough jewelry.



Alas, I won't be attending this year. Poor Tyler is sitting in the emergency room as I type this, waiting to see what's going on with his foot. It is quite swollen and he was up all night in terrible pain. Never take your health for granted!



James and I are biding our time by playing dinosaurs and watching Monsters Inc. He of course wanted to have a dance party. This usually consists of me putting 'I Like To Move It Move It' on my laptop and James moving and grooving all over the living room. He's got some pretty funky moves.



Well when I'm stressed I tend to bake things, and I think that is what I shall go and do. Chocolate cupcakes should do the trick.

No comments: