Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Monkey

I can't believe that my little baby is not quite so little anymore. Today he will be 4 years old. Time flies when you get caught up in the whole life thing.

James thinks his birthday is on Saturday. Daddy is on a business trip to Montreal till Friday and didn't want to miss out. I still baked a cake today though(i have a baking addiction).

It's just going to be family this year because we wanted to keep it simple for my Mom. Pizza, munchies, candy sushi and cake are on the menu, and a vat of chocolate milk. I really hope the sun shows up so that we can let him run around the backyard and work off all of the excitement.

Tyler, who before his career in IT went to school for cooking and worked as a chef for a few years, is making his famous pizza. There isn't anything that he can't cook. For realz! lol I will be making a chocolate and vanilla marble cake with strawberries and chocolate ganache and of course the candy sushi. I love baking! I'll make cupcakes and just give them away to the neighbours. It's a sick, sick addiction!

I am so excited to have my Mom home and comfy and surrounded by family! This will be a very special birthday indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) birthday to your not so little guy!

(where do i sign up to be neighbors with a cupcake fairy? i loves me some cupcakes.)