Monday, June 1, 2009

blargh

Ever have one of those days where you think you might just spontaneously explode from stress?

Today my son fell and hit the back of his head on the corner of the brick fireplace. I freaked! He was startled and really sore but OK. Doctor said everything was fine and gave us a "what to look for" sheet. Good times!

Tyler had dropped us off at the Doctors so that he could go over to the bank. Wouldn't ya know that the car wouldn't start when he headed back over to pick us up. DEAD BATTERY!

There were also some Bank Shenanigans(that's all I'm going to say about that)! I just love Banks!

I do not like to be negative. I really do try to be positive and be thankful. I am so lucky to have an awesome family, husband and Monkey! It's just been such a hard year, and I think it might be starting to take a toll.

Days like to today used to just roll off my back. Today I find that I'm still feeling off. This year I've lost a pet, had a mother in law get breast cancer, my spouse's kidney disease relapse, my Mom fell ill with severe acute panreatitis and is still in hospital ten months later and I was laid off. I think my bad news limit is full for the year.

I will now stop whining and move on. It is time to go bake and shake all of these bad vibes away!

1 comment:

Sean Wraight said...

Indeed you have had a unbelievably tough year. Heartbreaking and challenging beyond belief. But you know my friend, you are, and always have been one of the most overwhelmingly positive people I have ever known. And that is the power that will overcome these obstacles... Gain strength from your spouse and that amazing monkey and remain upbeat. Listen to his laughter, watch his smile, smell his hair. With that you can take on the world.

Tis the power of our family.

Be strong Liz.

s